Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tis The Season To Be Social!


I have recently been researching different marketing campaigns and programs to support my clients to utilize for the holiday season.  I am amazed at what you can find out there on the web! In my studies, not only did I find different promotional ideas and gift cards, I also found websites that custom design promotions for you. All of this led me to think about how important it is for salon & spa professionals to continue to utilize the web as the resource it is!! I think what makes the most sense is to follow this golden rule: If you need something, look online first, then ask others for help! If you make this a practice you will trully take your knowledge to a whole new level in little to no time at no cost! Makes sense huh!

Another great resource online is using the web to expand your marketing and public relations through social media. Milady has recently increased our presence this way and it has a tremendous impact. In fact, if you are reading this very 'lil blog here you are connected to us via social media!

As a coach I have talked with many clients that have resisted this transition. I remind you all that your ability to move your business forward because you are being progressive and moving with the speed of technology will make all the difference in your future.
At the end of the day, get dialed in and use this vast resource, you'll be the better for it....

Steve Gomez, Milady Business Coach

No comments: